- This web page is the official page of the Center for Statistics and Competitiveness. All materials are subject to intellectual property rights and owned copyrights, including all publications, reports, Bulletins, statistical studies, data, texts, graphics, files, and links. These materials are copyright protected, as they are a property of the Center and may not be disposed of, regardless of the type of disposal, without a written approval issued by the Center.
- Any material available on the website may not be used in any form or pattern, regardless of the media used, without the written consent of the Center.
In the case of personal use or for the purpose of scientific research, it is permitted to print or reuse any parts of the content, data, information or materials available on the website. However, any designs, drawings or images available on the website may not be used.
In case you wish to get the content from the website and use it for publication or commercial use, you may then address the Center in writing for approval.
Ajman Statistics and Competitiveness Center shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages resulting from using or incapability of using the data obtained from the Center's website.
The Center is not responsible for any losses or damages to users due to the direct or indirect use of the statistics published on the website. Consequently, it is the responsibility of users to determine when and how to use these statistics.
In no event shall the center be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, private or exceptional damages arising from whether the use or the inability to use of the website appropriately.
The user shall be held fully responsible for his/her conduct during the use of the Website content.
- The website of Ajman Statistics and Competitiveness Center is a government webpage that encompasses a large number of statistical information and data concerning the Emirate as well as other aspects such as, population, housing, establishments, social data, economic data, environmental data.
- The Center is the only body responsible for the contents of the site. No government or non-governmental entity has the authority to access any of the data and personal information collected by the Center.
- All data and personal information collected through surveys and censuses are kept secure, in an electronic format or paper-based.