These terms and conditions, regulate the use of the Ajman Statistics and Competitiveness Center website, which is managed by it.
By using the website, confirms that you are agreeing to these terms and your access to the website and your use of it, are exclusively in line with them
1st- Changes to the website
- The Center reserves the right to amend these conditions and the website or one of them at any time without prior notification.
- You agree that the Center will not be held accounted for any amendments and that the continued use of the website after any modifications or conditions is considered as an approval on your behalf, of these amendments
2nd- Using the website
- You agree that access to and use of the website is strictly confined to lawful and legitimate purposes. You alone bear responsibility for your knowledge and compliance with all laws, legislations, rules and regulations, that may apply to your use of the website.
- By accessing the website, you agree to the following:
- The data available on the website is free of charge and should not be exploited for the purpose of obtaining financial compensation from a third party.
- When using the data provided on the website, the user must mention the center's name, publication number and name, Moreover, the content, source, or date of the data must not be changed or modified, and private data shall not be published without a prior authorized written approval from Ajman Statistics and Competitiveness Center.
- The Center does not bear any direct or indirect consequences or damages, which may arise from the use of its data on the site, and that responsibility rests on the user, particularly when it is based on current assumptions and expectations that may lead to specific risks and raise doubts about the results, especially, when the differences between the actual data and the projected estimates are not presented.
- Some links on the center's website lead to other sites that are not subject to the center’s management, maintenance, or control, and the center is not responsible for the contents or validity of those linked sites and does not endorse their credibility in terms of any goods or services, not to mention that when choosing a link to an external website, you are subject to its own terms and conditions.
- The data available on the site must not be used in any activity that violates the regulations of the judicial authorities of the UAE, or sell or exploit them, except with a prior written permission of Ajman Statistics and Competitiveness Center. Otherwise, the center will be obliged to resort to the state courts to adjudicate any legal dispute with any party or any person.
- Not to use the website to commit any criminal offense or to encourage others to do so, in any act that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability.
- The Center’s Website Data, should not be used in any way, for political purposes, or to support illegal, irregular or criminal activities, or to negatively affect the name and status of the Emirate of Ajman, the UAE, or is contrary to the values, norms and principles of the Emirati society.
- Not to use the website to download any content that contains a software virus, "Trojan Horse", or any codes, files, or computer programs, that may alter the functionality of the website, or other persons’ hardware or software, or harm, damage or break them. And not to overload or flood the site, or send commercial messages to or via it, that might lead to its collapse.
- Do not upload, post, send or transmit any material that you are not entitled to broadcast under the law.
- Do not send unsolicited e-mails to the site or the e-mails mentioned in it for correspondence, including commercials or advertisements on services or goods, or counterfeit any protocol package address, to control the transmission or any part of the address details in any email or send Newsletters.
- Not to change, alter, damage or delete any content posted on the website.
- These conditions are protected and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates in the Emirate of Ajman. The jurisdiction of the United Arab Emirates is the solely competent authority to consider and resolve every dispute arising out of these conditions.