ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Ajman Statistics and Competitiveness Center has been established pursuant to the Amiri Decree No.28 of 2017. The Center is the competent local authority in Ajman and the main source and the sole reference in respect of statistical and competitiveness affairs prescribed in this Decree.
The Center aims at realizing the following objectives:
- Organization and development of statistical activities, so that the interests of the UAE and the Emirate are achieved.
- Development of an integrated local statistical system.
- Upgrading the competitiveness of the Emirate in various sectors.
- Contribution to the promotion of the Emirate’s status in the local and international competitiveness reports.
- Supporting the decision making system of the government through providing accurate and up-to-date data and information.